My LIFE: A COMPANY!



My Life is a registered company in the directory of Heaven.  The Managing Director of my life is Purpose. His personal assistant is PASSION and the Public Relations Officer is POTENTIAL. The company is overseen by a Board of Trustees. The Chairman of the Board is GOD, the Vice-Chairman JESUS CHRIST and the Secretary is HOLY-SPIRIT. The Board of Trustees is comprised of 12 members. The Other members are my MOTHER, My FATHER, my SISTER, then my Friend of Destiny TAIWO, my PROTÉGÉ.
The mission statement of the company is “THERE IS A SPIRIT IN MAN: AND THE INSPIRATION OF THE ALMIGHTY GIVETH UNDERSTANDING”. It’s core visions are: KINGDOM of GOD, CAREER, ENTREPRENUERSHIP, RELATIONSHIPS and INFORMATION COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY and the core values are: GOD, RESPONSIBILITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, CREATIVITY and EXCELLENCE.
The Liaison officer is HISpirational: Built to be a Compendium of CREATIVE SPIRITS, a Channel of INSPIRATION and a Courier of UNDERSTANDING.
It was hijacked by GRACE, Kidnapped by MERCY, docked for ETERNAL LIFE and sentenced in the COURT of SALVATION for an has infinitum years of fulfillment.
Our code of conduct has 66 sections that are collectively called: BIBLE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment